At Genetic Computer School (GCS), we prioritize the well-being of all our staffs and students.
Following an advisory from the Committee for Private Education (CPE), GCS will adhere to all precautionary measures as advised by MOE and MOH. In order to safeguard the health of our staffs and students, GCS has adopted the following precautionary measures:
1. All staffs and students are strongly advised to avoid travelling to Hubei province in China and defer all non-essential travel to the rest of mainland China.
2. Staffs or students who have been put on a leave of absence should stay at home and avoid having close contact with the public.
3. With immediate effect, all staffs and students are required to fill in the travel declaration form if they have traveled/will be travelling between 14 January 2020 to 31 March 2020.
4. With effect from 31 January 2020 (Friday), all staffs and students with recent travel history to mainland China are to be placed on a 14-day LOA from the day of return from mainland China.
Please note that a 14-day Leave of Absence (LOA) applies to all staffs and students returning from China from 14 January 2020 or later. The LOA starts from the day of arrival in Singapore.
5. All staffs and students who have returned from China will be monitoring their temperature on a daily basis. Staffs/students who are unwell should visit a doctor immediately and declare their travel history. If the staff/student have any fever or respiratory symptoms, they must wear a surgical mask and seek medical attention immediately.
For latest updates, you may refer to the Ministry of Health Facebook page.