1. Deferment refers to deferring the course to a later commencement date. After the commencement of course, students are not allowed to defer.
2. Student is allowed to defer only on valid reasons such as medical reasons, bereavement of immediate family members including parents, spouse and children.
3. Student must complete the “Course Deferment Form” and must be supported by relevant documentary evidence. Student must submit the form to Genetic Computer School with a 4 week's notice. This is subjected to Principal’s approval within the time-frame of 4 weeks.
4. Student will be served with a letter confirming deferment.
5. Student is allowed to defer course to the next intake (for a maximum grace period of 6 months) from the approval date of course deferment.
6. Course deferment is considered as a withdrawal of current course.
7. International student have to surrender their existing student pass. International student has to apply to ICA for the new course that he/she intends to defer to. The new student pass is subject to the approval of Immigration and Checkpoint Authority (ICA).
8. For an approved course deferment, the original student contract must be terminated and a new student contract must be signed.
9. Any course fees paid are allowed to be carried forward to the next intake when the students return to resume their studies with Genetic Computer School.
Click the link to view the detailed Course Deferment Process
If you are new to computing and willing to pursue a career in Information Technology industry, certification courses are the perfect choice for you. These are the foundation courses that bridge the gap between your current education level and required entry level to our academic courses.Choose a course
Your first step into higher education starts here. Think of your interests and what you are good at and decide on what diploma course you like to study. Our course consultants are ready to help you!Choose a course
After successful completion of your diploma, you may join our Higher Diploma courses. In higher diploma, your knowledge and skills that you learnt from diploma will be deepened and you will be exposed more towards latest technologies and modern business environment.Choose a course
Are you looking for a course which provides you with industry-relevent skills in possible shortest time frame? If you are answer is 'YES', you may have to look at our specialist diploma courses.Choose a course
If you are looking for starting point to improve your proficiency in IT, base modules are for you to consider. These modules will develop your proficiency in the use of computers and common applications.Choose a course
Once you have essential knowledge and skills in using computers, internet and common applications, next step is to learn standard functions of application software used in modern office environment. ICDL Core modules certify you that you are competent in doing your jobs which need using computers.Choose a course
Standard modules complement our range of Introduction and Core modules. They will enable you to develop your skills in knowledge areas that are appropriate for your everyday life, or for your job role.Choose a course
ICDL advanced modules certify you that you are a power user of specific software application. These courses dive deeper into advanced functions of specific software which will be useful in analysing information to support your decisions.Choose a course
If you are a telented designer, marketer, photographer or multimedia enthusiast, our Adobe courses will be of your interest. These courses will improve your creativity and productivity of your ideas.Choose a course
Are you an accountant? Are you handling CPF of different age groups? If you are looking for some software solutions to help you in your profession, look into our professional courses.Choose a course