- Student can transfer from full-time to part-time (if available) course or vice versa.
- Student can transfer from Diploma to Certificate or from another Diploma but of different specialization (if applicable)
- Student can transfer from Higher Diploma to another Higher Diploma but of different specialization (if applicable)
- The maximum allowable period for students to do course transfer will be 6 months from the approval date of course transfer
- Course transfer will be considered as a withdrawal from the current course (deemed withdrawn).
- For an International student, STP will be canceled and he/she will not be allowed to attend classes.
- For any approved course transfer, any unconsumed fees from the current course will be allowed to transfer to the new course with the following conditions
- If the unconsumed course fees are more than the fee payable for the new course, the fees will not be refunded.
- If the unconsumed course fees are less than the fee payable for the new course, the student has to pay the difference.
Administrative Fees for course transfer will be applied