Step 1: Pre-Course Counselling
Information provided during the counseling:
- Admission requirements
- Student Pass application
- Relevant information needed to apply with the course
Step 2: Student submits requirements for application and admission
Documents required for course application:
- Completed course application form
- Completed eForm 16 and Form V36 (for International Students only)
- 2 recent passport size colored photograph
- Photocopy of the applicant’s travel documents
- Applicant’s Birth Certificate
- Bank Statement (if applicable)
- Proof of Employment (if applicable)
- Highest School Graduation Certificate and Transcript of Results
- Other necessary document required by ICA
- Course Application Fee
* Note if the original copy of the document is not in English, a notarized English translated copy is required.
Step 3: Letter of Offer
- Genetic Computer School reviews and evaluates the documents submitted by the prospective students and then provide a letter of offer to all successful applicants.
- Students acknowledge and accept the letter of offer to continue with the admission procedure.
- For Local Students proceed to Step 5
- For International Students proceed to Step 4
Step 4: Application of Student Pass through ICA
- Usually, it takes ICA 4-6 weeks to process the student pass application.
- Please visit www.ica.gov.sg to view student pass’s application procedure, rules, and regulations.
- Students are timely informed of any status of the student pass application
- All approved student pass application receives an In-Principal Approval Letter authorizing the study at Genetic Computer School.
Step 5: Student Contract
- Students enter into a formal agreement with the school by signing the Standard Student Contract and Advisory Note Form 12
Step 6: Students to comply with other requirements
- Medical Check-up
- Fee Protection Scheme